LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Every scene parodies a popular, or infamous, horror film scene with “a scorching and steamy twist,” a rep said. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer designed and executive created, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each episode, “melding two severe movie genres with each other with explosive outcomes.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for difficult rock band Five Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this notion in my head for a lengthy time, and it was now-or-by no means in terms of pulling the trigger and making this series happen,” Spencer said. “When we 1st approached the performers about it, I was excited about the quite real likely for this to be a hit — and they were as excited as I was to shoot it!”
The original batch of episodes and featured performers incorporate:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning part.”
- “The O Ring” again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, two, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” functions Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite fans to come and perform with them.”